Terms & Conditions-Competitions/Promotions
Monthly Draw Promotions
Promotion Terms and Conditions for Camping & Outdoors monthly gift voucher promotion.
- No purchase or entry fee is required to enter the promotion.
- The monthly photo competition requires a photo entry for each relevant month. The newsletter subscribers draw does not require any additional entry. All subscribers automatically go into the draw.
- This competition is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoters, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to Camping & Outdoors Gympie, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The monthly draws will commence at 12:00 AEST on 24 January 2016. All monthly photo entries will be entered into the months draw subject to the date received. All newsletter subscribers will be automatically placed into the monthly draw. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoters by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Entrants may submit as many monthly photo entries as they wish.
- To enter, entrants mustpost a photo that depicts what the Camping & Outdoors lifestyle is for the entrant.
- A panel of judges appointed by the promoters will pick the winner. A description or comment as well as social shares and likes, may be viewed more favourably.
- Any offensive, obscene or third party promotion makes the entry invalid.
- All correctly completed entries may appear on Facebook and Instagram accounts of Camping & Outdoors. By submitting the entry, you are granting permission for your image and name to used by the promoters in any manner they deem fit.
- The prizes are:
- Newsletter subscribers draw - $50 Camping & Outdoors Voucher
- Camping & Outdoors lifestyle photo comp - $75 Camping & Outdoors Voucher
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferrable, and not exchangeable for cash.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoters will notify any changes to the promotion via this terms and conditions page
- The winner will be announced on the Camping & Outdoors Facebook, Camping & Outdoors newsletter and Camping & Outdoors website. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Promoter announcing the winner. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoters reserve the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. Failure of entrants to supply accurate contact details will result in the prize being voided.
- The winner is responsible for collection of the prize from Camping & Outdoors Gympie, 34 Duke Street, Gympie, Qld, 4570. The prize can be emailed to the winners email address and redeemed in store or on the online store. The promoters are not responsible for any cost the winner may incur by collecting the prize. Postage and handling charges will be incurred by the winner if they choose to have the prize delivered to them.
- Each entrant confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoters. This includes parental permission for individuals under the age of 18 years.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event promotion and to the use of their names and photographs in such promotion.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with Queensland and Australian Law.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions