Recipes for the BEST PAN in your kitchen
Using a cast iron skillet benefits:
- It gets hotter
- Stays hotter
- Meat browns better
- Vegetables get sauted rather than steamed
- Braised dishes benefit from the even heat
- Dessert concoctions turn out with a yummy glaze that's to die for.
- 95 great recipes
- Many classics
- Reflects the international fusion
- Use the best and the freshest ingredients.
- Cookbook expresses a sophisticated food sense
- Blend of old and new
- It even goes outdoors, as some of the recipes reveal.
Dimension: 214mm X 183mm
Author: HEARNE, JULIE KRAMIS/KRAMIS, SHARON