- Slow-smoked food
- Real North American barbecue
- Foods cooked low and slow next to a fire
- Flavoured with wood smoke.
- Succulent, finger-lickin' ribs, brisket, salmon and more!!!.
- SLOW SMOKING - comprehensive cookbook for both both novice and experienced outdoor chefs
- Now includes all new information on competitions that take place throughout North America
- Even more information on creating the perfect balance of flavour blending.
- 300+ Recipes are organized by main ingredient to provide easy access
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Clever techniques for smoking methods are easy for any back garden chef to follow.
Author: PUTNAM, KAREN AND FERTIG, JUDITH