- Lightweight - 56 g
- Hollow fibre microfiltration 0.2 micron
- Purifies a 1000L of water
- Removes bacteria, protozoan parasites including Giardia
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- Durable plastic design
- No power, batteries or replacement parts
- Dimensions: 216mm in length & 32mm diameter
LifeStraw® does not filter dissolved matter or heavy metals such as salt, chlorine or arsenic from water.
When you purchase any type of LifeStraw® filter, Lifestraw Australia use part of the funds to distribute LifeStraw® Community institutional water purifiers to schools in Africa. LifeStraw® Community is specifically designed to deliver clean, safe water to school children by removing waterborne pathogens and dirt commonly found in source water.
5,000 children die each day from diseases related to dirty water and sanitation. For each LifeStraw® you buy, one underprivileged school child in a developing country will receive clean water for an entire school year.