This complete stainless steel pressure cooker saves you both time and energy and produces nutritious meals for the whole family.
Whether you are cooking a rich beef bourguignon or quick and easy mushroom and lamb stew, this pressure cooker will provide excellent results in half the time. Caramelising and browning meats is made easy with the impacted bonded base that provides complex layers of flavour for your stew.
This pressure cooker has a full stainless steel construction with a heat diffusing bottom for incredible heat conductivity. Highly versatile, a pressure cooker can whip up a hearty stew or casserole in no time. It also can be used as a regular cooking pot wit the purchase of Pressure Cooker Accessory Pack (sold separately) which includes replacement parts, steamer insert and glass lid
With five individual safety features, this pressure cooker is one of the safest in the market and includes the below features:
Features of the Pyrolux Pressure Cooker:
- Handle lock ensure the pressure cooker cannot be opened until pressure has subsided
- Safety valve in the cover handle to ensure no build up pressure unless locked
- Weight value automatically releases pressure between 72-78 kpa
- Safety and locking value automatically releases pressure between 112-160 kpa
- Safety window in the cover with silicone gasket releases pressure between 160-280 kpa
- Unable to open whilst under pressure
- 5mm impact bonded base
- High safety rating
- Suitable to be used on all cooktops, including induction