- Why waterproof leather? Your typical leather boot can soak up to 1kg of water. Imagine taking that up a mountain hike!
- Sno-Seal Beeswax Waterproofing formula dries to a solid wax so it stays on your leather for longer
- Protects leather from rain, sun, snow, and salt
- Does not contain grease, oil, silicone or animal products
- Sno-Seal allows Gore-Tex®-absorbed perspiration to escape out of the leather helping to make you more comfortable.
- Preserves and lengthens the life of leather.
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening.
To view suede waterproofing products, please visit https://campingandoutdoorsonline.com.au/products/gear-aid-suede-fabric-water-repellent