Skip to content
Remains dry to touch and assists the body with its own cooling mechanism.
- Merino is active, reacting to changes in body temperature to keep you warm when you’re cold but releasing heat and moisture when you’re hot.
- Due to the Merino wool’s ability to absorb a high amount of moisture it provides excellent anti-static properties.
- The natural stretch of the Merino fibres means that they stretch with the wearer, but then they return to natural shape so there is less chance of garments sagging or losing their shape.
- The XTM Merino wool is on average 20 micron, making each garment soft and flexible so it will not irritate even when worn right next to the skin.
- Merino wool garments are no longer hand-wash only. All XTM garments are Machine Washable (maximum temperature of 30°C).
- XTM garments are engineered to be “naturally non-pill.” The yarn is spun from 20 micron fibres of a longer length, which combined with the yarn twist, create a durable foundation against pilling.